Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sucker for a Good Cause

So I got an email today from Blogfrog. Honestly I vaguely remember joining a blogfrog community but I'm not even certain what it was. Anyway I get all these random emails from them but this one actually caught my attention...

Copied from email...
"BlogFrog would like to inspire you to "Give the Gift of Community" to your blog readers and to The Children's Hospital! For every community that adds 20 new participants (someone who starts or replies to a discussion) between now and the end of the year, BlogFrog will donate $10 to The Children's Hospital."

So... $10 isn't much right...but $10 is better than $0. So in the spirit of holiday awesomeness...click on the little community widget over there on the sidebar and join the conversation.

Also...add a blogfrog to your blog and get the required 20 new participants and blogfrog will enter you for a drawing of a $100 Target gift card.
blog comments powered by Disqus