Monday, December 21, 2009

The count down begins!

Hello Readers..

My name is Heather Polke for The Fabulous Finds I am sending you all a little Monday love.. The Holidays are around the corner and it's a crazy time. The mall is the worst place in the world to shop. The parking lots are bustling and the lines are crazy..Not to mention the price tags.. I feel the mall's prices are much higher than any strip mall store. I just saw a commercial for Marshalls/Tjmaxx.. They showed carolers standing in the middle of a mall singing to all the shoppers about how they spent way toooo much money while shopping in the mall and that they should rethink being there.. Pretty good commercial.. You know what else got me this holiday season.

I am always thinking about my business even when I am not working.. I have been in retail for over 25 years from being a buyer to a children and Handbag designer. I have to say this, customer service is gone.. I would really love to go to companies and teach customer service skills. What I also discovered is this.

Black Friday and any other day that flyer's came out.. Walmart get this.. Put out there flyer stating that their sale was starting on a Sunday.. You received the flyer on Thursday.. So you look through it and discover that at 6:00am doors will open and you can try and buy that certain item at a great price. But the catch they only have 2 per store. The other catch they started selling the items the day before on Saturday. Very upsetting.. So enough about all this negative holiday stuff.

I am happy to be part of this site.. Please swing by and send me comment.. I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year.

XO,

TFF
blog comments powered by Disqus