Friday, January 1, 2010

IT'S ON

Happy New Year EVERYONE!!!!

Sooo....... who else kissed their loved ones at precisely midnight and then ran to their computer and furiously typed at least 854 words for NoMoSlackMo?

Yea, me either.

But I am writing today. It's a great excuse for hubby to make lunch and play Spongebob Truth or Square with the boys.

I hope you will join me! Stop by and say hi. Help me stay motivated and I'll help you stay motivated.

Don't forget to update your word count widget and check out the AWESOME forum Kimi set up.

I just woke up ten minutes ago.... this truly is the worst post I've ever written. I mean, I'm saving all my literary genius for the NoMo. Mmmmmmhmmm.

Anyone want some coffee? I may or may not spike it with a little Baileys.

HAPPY WRITING!
blog comments powered by Disqus